• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Pirates and Nations Questlines

Izabella

Landlubber
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have two questions:

1. If I have already started Pirates Questline can I still start and finish Nation Questline? I'm in the early stages when Henry Morgan released me from prison.

2. If I started the game as France, can I finish the Spanish questline?

I will be grateful for help!

1. You have to finish the nation questline BEFORE starting the pirate one, or you have to complete 8 of 9 missions in the pirate questline, then Morgan will tell you that it's a good time to work for another nation.

2. Your starting nationality doesn't matter, you just have to get a Spanish letter of marque and go to their governor-general in Havana.

For a guide and more info on national and pirate questlines see this site: Nation Quest-Lines - Skodarap's COAS site

Thanks! It's a big relief that I can still start Nation Questline. On other websites I've seen information that after starting a Pirate Questline it's not possible at all. I'm playing this game for the first time and I'm still have problems. Thanks again

Back