• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Pirate quest problem?

Lamias

Landlubber
Hey guys. So, i started the pirate quest, and i transported the fellow Bolton from Puerto Principe to Port Royal, to deliver him to Morgan. The quest guide says that on disembark, the soldiers would arrest me. But that doesn't happen. When i walk past a soldier, he stops me and he says the standard dialogue between soldier and player (something like "i don't like this weather" or "don't distract me"), and no one arrests me.

When i fast travel, it's interrupted because something is about to happen, but i wait for a long time and nothing happens. How should i proceed?

thanks!!

When you disembark - walk through the town to Morgan's house ( go up past the store and turn left at the end) - the Soldiers that will arrest you will do it just before you reach Morgan's front door.

:doff

Indeed, they arrested me. I got confused with the guide, which said that on disembark they would arrest me. Thank you very much!

Back