• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Lords Of The Carribean

xseanx69

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Hey there matey's.

So, there is somthing incomplete about the Hoist The Colors.
Jack is supposed to become a Pirate Lord BEFORE the begining of the first movie - The Curse Of The Black Pearl.

So, I think there are two options where this can take place:
1. At the begining of the storyline where Jack talk to his father and Mathew Shaw, his father could say somthing like - "I am now the keeper of the Pirate Code made by Morgan and Bartholomew. You Jack lad, are now one of the 9 Pirate Lords."

2. Before the begining of the "Curse Of The Black Pearl" part when Jack becomes a skeleton and needs to go to the other bay to find a shipwreck and talk to Teague.. The text could be the same as above.

I would do it myself but unfortunately I don't have time, and I don't want to "budje"(I don't know how to write that word HAHA) in with the game maker. :ixi

At the end of the Sao Feng side-quest Jack becomes a Pirate Lord. :yes

So if you played that side quest after you get the Black Pearl from Davy Jones but before you went to find Barbossa and the treasure on Isla de Muerta then it fits with the film story --- sort of :razz xD:

:treas

The sidequests explain various things from the film and if you play them in the correct order, they'll match up with the films.
However, if you don't play them, play them out of order or make different choices during the main storyline,
things might happen quite differently from the film events.

Back