• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Film Music

I'm always first to lose The Game. Can't help it. I overanalyse everything, and see patterns where others see none. :shrug (Which sometimes gets to be a rather lonely affair... :rumgone)

[To be clear, not looking for sympathy, but saying this as a matter of fact. I'm used to it. As Pieter has pointed out before, seeing things differently has its bright side as well.]

Last edited:
At the very least, you can honestly tell yourself that you are not blind.
And while it's easy to feel alone because of it, I know for a fact there are plenty more people around who think in similar ways.

When does analysing become overanalyzing anyway?!?
And what about the consequences of UNDER-analysing?

At long last my eyes are opening to the wondrous world of non-film pirate music, so now I listen to this here:
Pirate Music, a playlist by Samuel Heisecke on Spotify

My own find was Pirates of the Caribbean: Swashbuckling Sea Songs, but that's clearly very Disney.
And @Tempesta recommended this very awesome album: Drunken Sailor | ALBUMS / CDs | The Irish Rovers Online Store
One of my cousins has also been recommending Alestorm, as also mentioned before right here:
Hangin' Willie - The OST from Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry

Good stuff. :cheeky

Back