• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Petro's shop

DjTodex

Landlubber
So, I'm again here, with another question, but this time for build 14 alpha 9.5 PATCH4 . It's a wonderful work, very rarely it crashes. but, in everything there is something wrong. I met the three pirates in guadeloupe and they said that petro livees in the plantation and that if I want to reach him, I should sail to cassie-ansie bois shore. but when I arive at petro's house, I enter and I find a men ( like a the governon ) that says me "welcome in my shop". like all normal stores af all the citys. WHY :shrug ???? And HOW can we solve it??? I am waiting answers

I think you mean PATCH 3

Your supposed to get dialog from Mr. Gibbs when making shore which has two options. One options has Petros in plantation house other option you run up to the houses outside ;)

I think you mean PATCH 3

Your supposed to get dialog from Mr. Gibbs when making shore which has two options. One options has Petros in plantation house other option you run up to the houses outside ;)
Yes, patch 3, but when I moored, mr gibbs said nothing!!!

Go back to tavern and talk to the guys again and then try and go to shore again and he should ;)

Back