• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Peter Blood! Suggestions!

also

Landlubber
I'm playing as Peter Blood and as pirate style fits more to him i want to become one. How can i do that? What missions to get and from whom, who to fight? What should i do to ally with pirates so they won't attack me anymore? In general, what should i do to become a pirate?

And something else, what did you do with the spanish frigate after escaping in the beginning of the story? I, personally sold it and bought a sloop because it had too much upkeep! That maybe was foolish but who cares?! :blah:

THNX! :D

Fred Bob done sold his also, 'cause he be too poor tew afford de berthin' fee, so's he too bought him a sloop then captured a schooner! :shrug

yeah i've always wondered how people got enough money to berth the ship and buy a new one and get a officer and and and :razz

thnx for all these ideas! So i've not done anything wrong after all!
But can anyone reply to my first and main topic of the thread? That's what i want most! What should i do to become a pirate and wear the pirate sails in my ship?

Back