• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pedro Hurtado CoAS walktrough

noniac

Powder Monkey
QA Tester
Provisional
So it has happened. After talking with this dude and accepting his mission he wont go to the esmeralda so he wont open the damn door. This mission is essential to get complex key!!! any way i can bypass this...spawning npc with a cool console command...maybe or did i just do something wrong!!

He should be waiting for you in front of the door but not directly after you got the mission from him. That will happen some time later on, so you have to pass by from time to time to see if he´s there.

If that doesn´t work for you, you can also find the Complex Key inside the San Gabriel, where the Casper Clan is resident. For that you have to use a trick. Save the game first! Then go inside of the Velasco where the Narwal Clan is resident. In front of the Entrance you will see the Average Key on top of a big wooden box (Look at my screenshot). Take it quick and leave right away without fighting against one of them. Just ignore their attacks because you can´t win at this time and shouldn´t fight against them without having that quest! Save the game again! Now go inside of the San Gabriel and run to the other side of the room without fighting against one of them. Just ignore their attacks because you can´t win at this time and shouldn´t fight against them without having that quest! In the left corner you will see a little chest. Open it quickly, take everything out of it fast (the Complex Key is among the other things) and exit through the door on your left before they can kill you. From there you can escape with the Fast Travel option. That´s it ;)

Attachments

• Average Key.jpg
    Average Key.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Back