• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Patrician 4 Gamescon Trailer

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
A new video has come out for Patrician 4, this one especially made for the Gamescom currently being held does show in a higher details some more of the playing environment. It also, for the first time show a brief naval battle and from it you can be pretty sure that it will play out like the previous versions of Patrician. As well it highlight the addition of some new ships for you to buy (7 in total). It ends with the release date of September 12th.

Anyone else a bit cautious that there seems to be very little actually added to Patrician 4? It's possible that they are keeping it from people until closer to the date...maybe. Nothing so far apart from the above mentioned ships seems to be added, maybe someone can tell me something I've missed. Also, the Youtube video is a bit dodgy you can download the 50+ meg original from HERE

One thing I'd like to see is whoever made the trailer be told they ought to be using a computer that can handle their own game. xD: Unless that lag is something that's ever-present. :urgh

It looks more and more like Patrician 3 the more they show of it - I think it's just a remake along the lines of a favourite racing game of mine, FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage. That one is just an update of the previous game, and includes only a couple new cars and tracks.

Stal,

Yeah I'll still get it though :)

The youtube video does not do it justice to how it looks now, I uploaded a zip file which is the hi def version of it http://www.piratesahoy.net/files/other/PatricianIVPC.zip

Back