• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Patched

Hawkes

Landlubber
Looks like Sid's game has lost some steam. I've played my second full game patched. Managed to get a guy to 86 years old with 1,800,000+ in gold. When it was turning over so much data, full fleet of East Indiaman class ships, royal sloop as a flagship, the game crashed to the desktop twice - gave me a fatal error message twice. Then it refused to initialize DX. I had to reboot to get the game to start. Once, I had to reinstall DX.

It just didn't want to carry the load.

<!--quoteo(post=140758:date=Feb 27 2006, 11:48 PM:name=Hawkes)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hawkes @ Feb 27 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]140758[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Looks like Sid's game has lost some steam. I've played my second full game patched. Managed to get a guy to 86 years old with 1,800,000+ in gold. When it was turning over so much data, full fleet of East Indiaman class ships, royal sloop as a flagship, the game crashed to the desktop twice - gave me a fatal error message twice. Then it refused to initialize DX. I had to reboot to get the game to start. Once, I had to reinstall DX.

It just didn't want to carry the load.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

dont have an armada then:p

Back