• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

patch 6 Bad save?

Peter Blood

Privateer
Whenever I save a game in patch 6 light and try to load it, it says that it is a Bad Save? Whats a matter here? I am playing Bartolomeu o Portugues and I skipped to the part where I have to save my crew.

5.3 MB for the one I made in Patch 6 Bartolomeu storyline.

Never mind. As it turns out, all of the hard drive was made up of FRAPS videos from my failed attempt to make a lets play of Nathaniel's Hawk's storyline several weeks ago. I deleted all of them to make space and I reinstalled patch 6 and that fixed it. When and why did someone change the default name of Nathaniel's Lugger to something else in this patch? It was the victory for the longest time and then at random, it suddenly becomes something else :rofl

Yeah we decided that Victory was a silly name for a lugger... more of a larger ships name :yes

Yep; we changed it only a couple of days ago and it's mentioned in the feature list for Patch 6.
The storyline itself got a better name as well and the starting lugger is a better model too.

Yep; we changed it only a couple of days ago and it's mentioned in the feature list for Patch 6.
The storyline itself got a better name as well and the starting lugger is a better model too.

That starting Lugger is so impressive I had to make a short video of it. :wp

Nice one, mate! Too bad those crewmembers insist on walking through that small cannon thingey all the time. :facepalm

Back