• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Panama is impregnable?

giocoso

Freebooter
My PG has finished the quest-line French and the quest-line pirate.
He tried again alone, with 5 Man-o-war (more than 5000 men!), The conquest of Panama.
But the box says it is impossible, and it also threatens the Dark Mark!
Puerto Bello was captured.
Panama is impregnable? :shrug

My PG has finished the quest-line French and the quest-line pirate.
He tried again alone, with 5 Man-o-war (more than 5000 men!), The conquest of Panama.
But the box says it is impossible, and it also threatens the Dark Mark!
Puerto Bello was captured.
Panama is impregnable? :shrug

Well, you cann't bring ships there so I always assumed it cannot be captured and lootled besides in a quest. I never ever saw it attacked anyway.

(if you can attack it then the other natiosn should be able to attack it too - but it never happens so it is a safe haven for money deposits)

Yes, even the nation's capital cities are good for deposits.
Nations do not attack the enemy's capital city.
But I can attack and capture (I captured Havana); the dialogue instead exclude the possibility of attacking Panama, in the jungle before the doors.

Having never been to Panama, can't you just walk in there, but a ship on the Pacific coast, then promptly use it to attack the city? I vaguely recall doing that in Pirates! Gold. Or maybe I'm just imagining that. It's been too long.

Having never been to Panama, can't you just walk in there, but a ship on the Pacific coast, then promptly use it to attack the city? I vaguely recall doing that in Pirates! Gold. Or maybe I'm just imagining that. It's been too long.
In Panama, the Shipyard is closed and you can not have ships in the Pacific Ocean.
The Port controller is open, but you can not park your ships are at Puerto Bello.
I found no solution to navigate the Pacific. :shrug
The attack on Panama seems possible only by land, from the jungle.

Back