• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Outfits for officers

Deagle0105

Landlubber
Hello everyone, im new to the game, does anyone know how to add extra outfits to officers? I bought the famous pirates pack or something like that from the tailor shop and i can change my officers to Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Will Turner,etc... but some outfits i really like is not there. For example, i want to change the captain of one of my ships to Davy Jones, how do i edit the game files to make Davy available as an officer outfit? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Have you tried the tailor in Nevis Pirate Settlement? He's not in a shop, he's a fat guy in a blue suit standing near the gate. See if he offers an outfit described as "I DO have the face for tentacleys!" If you're not playing in "Revolutions" or "Napoleonic" periods (starting year 1770 or later), you could also look for the tailor's shop on Turks Island.

Tailors don't offer all their possible outfits at once. If you're facing the tailor in Pirate Settlement or Grand Turk and that outfit is not one of the choices, quit, then talk to him again, repeatedly. It should show up eventually.

Have you tried the tailor in Nevis Pirate Settlement? He's not in a shop, he's a fat guy in a blue suit standing near the gate. See if he offers an outfit described as "I DO have the face for tentacleys!" If you're not playing in "Revolutions" or "Napoleonic" periods (starting year 1770 or later), you could also look for the tailor's shop on Turks Island.

Tailors don't offer all their possible outfits at once. If you're facing the tailor in Pirate Settlement or Grand Turk and that outfit is not one of the choices, quit, then talk to him again, repeatedly. It should show up eventually.
Thank you very much, i will try looking for him and report back if i found it.

I found the outfits at Nevis Pirate Settlement via the fat guy in blue like you said! Thanks again!

Back