• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Numpad 9 guard attack not working

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Is "Numpad 9= Trigger enemy attack"(by French) is disabled in new WIP?? As I am playing 'Tales of a Sea Hawk', it is not working (inside Fort) anymore.

If you have Cheat mode enabled, then that button promotes you now instead.
I figured the attack on demand might be nice if you're bored, but otherwise serves no sensible purpose.
It is still there with Cheat mode off though.

Nope, I tried with both, cheat mode on & off. Numpad 9 is not working anymore.
I am just start the game and still in Speightstown. I frequently use that coz some French solders have good armor with them and I can put them in weapon locker for my borders. It saves money. Also I can get lots of sword & gun for sell or for use. But it is not working for me.

Then switch Cheat mode off and try again. It won't work with it on anyway.
If you want to make things easier on you, that attack is a bit of a complicated way.
Why don't you just use the money Cheat and buy what you want?

Yep, I can use money cheat. Actually I did used them. It's pretty hard without money on those Island xD
And I did switch with cheat mod on & off. It is simply not working anyway.
I will start a new game and try again.
Thanks for reply.

I started a new game with 11 Aug' update(Tales of a Sea Hawk). Now numpad 9 behaves like crazy, sometimes it gives 5 reputation points, sometimes its upgrade reputations (like broke, matey etc.). Same like numpad 7.

Gaining 5 reputation points is probably because you got promoted. That is what it's supposed to do.

I just checked this in my game and it still works exactly like it should. So "Cannot Confirm" on this one.

Back