• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

num lock toggled off

A

Anonymous

When I start the game, the num lock is automatically toggled off. I have a Logitech Dinovo Desktop so the mediapad key have an secondairy function when num lock is toggled off. for example, the No.3 key has the secondairy function 'close'....This closes the game.
You see, in need to get num lock toggled on in order to play the game with my keypad and when i try to do that, num lock swithes back off immidiatly.

Can anybody help me because the game really needs to be played with the keypad!!

Best I could think of right now is to try and configure everything to alternate keys via changing the My DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier's Pirates!keymap.ini file. Don't know if that will work though.

And maybe you should bring this to Firaxis' attention (in the wild belief that there'll be a patch some day), because I think nothing but a patch will bring a final solution to this problem...

I do have the same problem... I have the Logitech Dinovo with a bluetooth connected keypad which has secondary fuctions such as a "back to windows" key on "5". Means, each time i try to attack a ship i get kicked back to the windows desktop... Thats not just a little bit annoying...

I try to contact Logitech and the Pirates developers now as i didnt find a solution here.

greets

Back