• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

NSIS Error message. and you are GODS

Marki

Sailor
hallo friends I want to make a pause with coas and try out your great potc mod. my original game runs fine, but when iI try to install the b14_beta1_full mod I get this error:

NSIS Error
Installer intergrity has failed common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
more information: http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

ok found the solution: i downloaded the mod and mod patch from piratesahoy, but there the file wasn't as big as it should have been, download them from www.moddb.com: everything works fine :hmm

you modders are really fantastic :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow , i come from coas and had a quick look at aop 1 and at potc original version, and now YOUR version. unbelievable, there IS in fact another great pirate game left for me. you are great, thank you :woot

phoa! and these cities and these dialogs and how beatrice runs :rolleyes: , great. i haven't done anything yet but already love your game :shrug so then good bye :keith

Welcome to our forums, mate! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and our modpack. :doff

Sounds like somehow your first download got corrupted; glad to hear the second time it worked. :onya

Back