• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

not saving

Cap'n Trevorrow

Landlubber
Hi just bought and installed COAS and the combined mods pack, now the game wont save anymore... click save and nothing happens the button freezes and thats it, just wondered what could be causing it???

[quote name='Cap'n Trevorrow' date='15 July 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1279235163' post='373378']
Hi just bought and installed COAS and the combined mods pack, now the game wont save anymore... click save and nothing happens the button freezes and thats it, just wondered what could be causing it???
[/quote]

Bad installation me think, but then again it depend on how you install it. Can you give us more info on how you made the installation??

Also explain more about the button is freezing.

Cheers, :cheers

won't save anymore? did you play the vanilla game, save, then install the modpack, and try to continue the same game?

installing the modpack requires a new game unless updating from CMv3.1

Indeed, as with almost any release of the PotC Build mod, the CoAS Community mod requires a new game nearly any time there is an update. It may be a bit inconvenient at times, but it's always worthwhile for seeing all the neat new stuffs our community has cooked up.

Cap'n Drow

I installed it via cut and paste of items after unzipping the mod and begin a new game i understand that having played potc build mods. I will attempt to move the game folder outside of the programs folder and see if this makes any difference. The save button when i click it it appears to try and do something but then the mouse disappears and wont reappear until i press excape then the button rises again if u like and i can try again but the same thing happens again...

I've installed it outside of the programs folder and re-downloaded the latest pack and it appears to be working now... thanks for your help anyway

Excellent, glad you got the issue resolved.

Cap'n Drow

gotta love vista

glad you got your problem fixed.

suggestion:

make a c:\GAMES folder

install all games to it.

put a shortcut on desktop to it.

Back