• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Noob Thread >.<

BobbaFett

Sailor Apprentice
So, Hello There... I just re-downloaded PotC and the Buildmod 14

I've wanted to go straight and respawn the pearl (LOL) anyway.. i remember to spawn the black pearl, you need to mess something and then press F12 or something, Right?
thought i forgot how to do it -.- please, anyone knows how to do that again, please... thanks!! ^^

Open PROGRAM\console.c and find:
Code:
//	GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_CURSED,"Black Pearl",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Remove the // in front of the line, load your savegame and press F12 to instantly get the cursed Black Pearl.
If you want the regular Pearl, replace SHIP_CURSED with "BlackPearl" (note: make sure to use the quotes or lack thereof exactly as in this post).

Open PROGRAM\console.c and find:
Code:
//	GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_CURSED,"Black Pearl",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Remove the // in front of the line, load your savegame and press F12 to instantly get the cursed Black Pearl.
If you want the regular Pearl, replace SHIP_CURSED with "BlackPearl" (note: make sure to use the quotes or lack thereof exactly as in this post).

Thank You!!! Very Much!! ^^

Can you also get a Davy Jones look or outfit by using the consol?
Would be nice when I sail with the Cursed Dutchman. :cheeky

P.S. How about a special option for the Cursed Dutchman to summon the Kraken?
So you can order it to smash an enemy ship to pieces, or drag it strait in to the locker.
I saw the kraken in the Legend of Jack Sparrow and thought, Maybe this is a good idea.

Try this:
Code:
GiveModel2Player("DavyJones",true);
We did think about a "summon Kraken" mod before. I reckon it's possible, but the complicated part would be directing it at a certain ship.
I imagine something like the Enter>Sail To/Instant Boarding menu would be needed, but I'm not sure how to code that in.
Doesn't sound overly easy to me...

Yeah there was going to be a part of the storyline where you could become the master of the Dutchman and we were going to have that option but as Pieter says its hard to code it in :facepalm

Try this:

GiveModel2Player("DavyJones",true);

We did think about a "summon Kraken" mod before. I reckon it's possible, but the complicated part would be directing it at a certain ship.
I imagine something like the Enter>Sail To/Instant Boarding menu would be needed, but I'm not sure how to code that in.
Doesn't sound overly easy to me...

Yeah there was going to be a part of the storyline where you could become the master of the Dutchman and we were going to have that option but as Pieter says its hard to code it in :facepalm

Tanks for the code. ;-)

Back