• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved New version comming soon

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
We are aiming on a new installer on monday. This one should be very playable and only Need some final touches before releasing it HOPEFULLY!

well the previous one is already good. what will the next one improve?
Some still Standing issues are resolved hopefully.
There still is a Problem with salaries which I hope to fix this Weekend and @Pieter wants to fix some stuff with the Relations still.

Also If I have time left I'm planning on finally finishing the officer tutorial so you get an Explanation of the whole new System.

btw if you are refering tot he previous, which one are you refering too?

beta 3.4 though i just installed beta 4 and will test it out along with firing cannons lag thing
So you're asking what has been improved since Beta 3.4? That one was released almost a year ago now; a LOT has happened in the meantime.
You can find the full list here: Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4 Internal WIP For Testing | PiratesAhoy!
I'll write a short overview later once it is ready for public release.

In the meantime, these Wiki pages are what we have:
New Horizons Playing Styles | PiratesAhoy!
New Horizons Quests | PiratesAhoy!
New Horizons Free Play | PiratesAhoy!

Plus a huge number of fixes and completely rewritten and (almost) fixed up Levelling and Nations Relations systems, including finally operational False Flags.

Back