• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Pirate 'round these waters.

BlackFootRoberts

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
Provisional
'hoy guys. I've came from multiple game and i'm actually reinstalling POTBS as we speak cause I can't get my pirate fix with the games i've played lately.

I'm new to this community. I'm 22 and I'm huge fan of the golden age. I do go to some pirate festivals and I'm also a pirate hat maker. I'm really happy i found this. I've playing dumb games like pirate clan on facebook to preoccupy my need to sail.

Some older hats i've made. https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd...._=1412867575_797a277a9073d70f88223fd5e79ba454

Welcome! As always, check out the classics when playing. Steam has Pirates! on sale all the time and copies of PotC and AoP can be had on eBay for pretty cheap. The mods are the way to go! Also don't forget that we are making our OWN game called Hearts Of Oak, if you feel like trying your hand at modeling, art, programming, etc.

Ahoy BlackFootRoberts, welcome aboard mate! :dance

Nice hats! :onya

Welcome aboard, matey!

Those hats look cool indeed. I wonder what I'd look like as a proper pirate....

With a little judicious shopping around it doesn't have to cost much for proper clothes. The most expensive items I have are me swords and knives, followed by the custom leather goods like wallet, belt, and tankard followed by shirts, boots, and hat.

Hehe. This fellow in leather had an "equipment failure". P6190028.jpg

Back