• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Mod for POTC

CaptJoe

Landlubber
hi all

I am planning a mod which will feature a whole new range of things to add to the `ever-expanding` fun of POTC. Though I cant guarantee it will actually get finished at this stage ( i have currently hit a snag, see the post Problem with making fight Scene for deatils ) I hope to incorporate such things as a Skeletal Invasion of Redmond, the choice to play as either a cursed pirate, goody pirate ( like Jack Sparrow ) or a captain of the British Royal Navy, a whole new island ( Isla de Muerta )and even the ability ( and at one point in the quest a neccessity ) to defend a fort from invaders!!!
I also hope to include characters from the films for cameo appearances, but I still need models for Commodore Norrington, Governor Swann, Lieutenant Gilette, and several Black Pearl crew ( ie Pintel, Ragetti, Koehler and Bo'Sun) So if anyone can create these that would be great.
Also if anyone wants to suggest something for me to add or has any questions please post them here
Thanks

CaptJoe of the HMS Transparent

The problem with creating new ships and models from scratch is that they can take months of work and not many people have got that amount of time to spend creating new models.

So don't be surprised if no one replies as they may want to do their own skins first before taking on requests.

IIRC someone has done a skin similar to Norrington and I think that it may be in the Build.

Back