• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion new location

The only thing is not clear: why you can not go to the left corner near the door. It seems to be possible, but does not allow.

You can't walk there because the patch has a gap between points 0, 28 and 29. Even though you can't see them, if you use TOOL and slide the 0 point to the right far enough, you can see the gap. See the attached screenshot. The triangles must be adjacent and connected for the character to walk.

Attachments

• PatchWrong.jpg
    PatchWrong.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 217
You can't walk there because the patch has a gap between points 0, 28 and 29. Even though you can't see them, if you use TOOL and slide the 0 point to the right far enough, you can see the gap. See the attached screenshot. The triangles must be adjacent and connected for the character to walk.
Oh! Once again helped me. I didn't notice it. I'll try to fix it today.

It's not as easy as I thought. I can't figure out how to create a new point in the patch. That is, how exactly to close the triangle again. I move the old dots, but how do the new ones do it? Simply moving the dots didn't solve the problem.

Couldn't find a batch download of files, so I uploaded screenshots here.

MEGA

These are locations over which all the works have recently been completed.

Back