• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizons latest version link

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
link.PNG

Shouldn't the download latest version link go to Mod Release - Build 14 Beta [Last Update:2nd September 2019], instead of Downloads - Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons mod for Pirates of the Caribbean?

Indeed that would make more sense.

I'm too busy right now (and my phone won't let me do it), but please remind me again next week.
Should be a quick fix once I get to it.

Perhaps we should rename that thread to remove the date? Otherwise that link will need to be changed every time there's a new update...

I've just fixed it per your suggestion. :type1
I was about to do it just now, but I see I no longer have to.
Thanks, mate! :doff

Perhaps we should rename that thread to remove the date? Otherwise that link will need to be changed every time there's a new update...
The forum software uses the ID number for the link. Even when the title is changed, it'll work.
I changed the link now to an URL that doesn't mention the date at all, without touching the thread itself.
You'll notice it still works. :cheeky

I like having the date in the forum thread title, because it makes it as obvious as possible to visitors when there is an update.
Of course people will still fail to notice, but hey... at least we try! :razz

Back