• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New game - Storyline Options!?

meyer189

Sailor Apprentice
Hello, i have modded some to my personal feelings on the POTC Build Beta and there i am used to finding the starting options in the folder: Storylines in Programs,

where can i find the Text ini to change starting ships and starting equipment for the different characters in CoAS?

With best regards
Meyer189 :)

In CoAS, characters don't have specific weapon load outs, they are organized by class instead. Such as Adventurer, or Merchant.

I believe what you want, you'll find in, program/characters/rpgutilite.

In CoAS, characters don't have specific weapon load outs, they are organized by class instead. Such as Adventurer, or Merchant.

I believe what you want, you'll find in, program/characters/rpgutilite.

Hello Officerpuppy,

Thank you for your answer!

I see know that there are specific lines or some charaters like, sparow, davyjones, luckyjack etc,

i have tried adding some lines myself but to no avail, what is the character id for Nathaniel hawk, so i can set startship, or if it isnt to much trouble maybe you can wright a code line so i can copy-paste?

with best regards
Meyer189

Code:
break;  
case "Alexander":          
pchar.Ship.Type = GenerateShip(SHIP_Gunboat, true);  
break;
case "blaz0":
pchar.Ship.Type = GenerateShip(SHIP_whatever you chose, true);
break;

Back