• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Assassins Creed 3 Independence Day Trailer

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Busy news day today, Ubisoft has also released a new trailer for Assassins Creed 3 just in time for July 4'th, America's Independence Day.

I have also come across a few more details about the game over the past few weeks, some good, some not so good. You can pre-order the game over at Gamestop and receive an extra exclusive mission, the Lost Mayan Ruins Mission. At the end of which if you successfully complete it of course, you will receive Captain Kidd’s hidden Sawtooth Sword! But that is rather old news, they have also announced a collectors edition, but I am to lazy to type all the details, I am sure you would all rather watch this cute brunette instead anyway!

Now the bad news, the console versions of the game should be available on October 30'th, but Ubisoft is hinting that the PC version will be delayed. I am sure that this is because they want to add some kind of draconian DRM. This is also the usual strategy of punishing every PC gamer for being a software pirate, simply because they choose to play games on a PC instead of a limited, controlled and inferior console. So you can probably expect the PC version sometime in late November, probably around the US holiday of Thanksgiving. Thanks Ubisoft, we are eternally grateful! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Assassins-Creed-3-Logo.jpg
    Assassins-Creed-3-Logo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 15
Ubisoft DRM == always online to be able to play (IIRC)

Not going to watch those trailers right now, but is there any naval gameplay seen in them?

Yes, there is a bit. The second one is mainly just a cute brunette talking about the collectors edition, more worth watching than the actual trailer! xD

The second one is mainly just a cute brunette talking about the collectors edition, more worth watching than the actual trailer! xD
Looking nice indeed, but she seems like one weird character. Or is that just me??? :shock

For those of you interested, I figured I would go ahead and post this here instead of making a new thread. Ubisoft has released another video, no naval combat this time.

Back