• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help New ammunition type

Hokkins

Landlubber
Hello! I'm new here :) sorry that I can write with errors, but the fact is that I'm Russian and I'm writing a translator through Google. In general the matter is this! I added myself a new type of projectiles, namely the Brandskugeli, and everything works well, but they do not charge! Who can tell where the hot keys responsible for shells are registered?

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new here :) sorry that I can write with errors, but the fact is that I'm Russian and I'm writing a translator through Google. In general the matter is this! I added myself a new type of projectiles, namely the Brandskugeli, and everything works well, but they do not charge! Who can tell where the hot keys responsible for shells are registered?
I'm confused. Does this have anything to do with this thread...? :unsure

No, which is why I've just moved it into its own thread. That should also get it some attention from anyone who lost interest in the original thread, which had wandered off topic. ;)

Back