• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

nation ranks

How much work would it take to increase the number of ranks available? I've been doing some research on the naval and noble ranks, and I was thinking about filling in some gaps. That would about double the number of ranks though. What files would need to be edited to make this dream a reality?

So I've done the legwork and built a list of 30 ranks that all correlate across the 5 governments available. I'll test them out and see if I can just plug them in or if there is some tweaking that needs to be done. There doesn't seem to be numbers associated to the ranks in the file they're found in, so I don't know where the game gets them from or how it determines the points needed to level. If anyone can point out where this might be found it would be greatly appreciated. What I'd like to see is the upper/last ranks be a very hard goal to attain. I think it would give people something to work for after they've completed the main quest and run out of side quests.

Back