• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My Application

Alestorm

Sea Dog
Hey,
i would love to apply for the roles of
Creative Support
And Quest Writer.

What would you need me to provide to qualify for these roles?
Also Have knowledge Using the UDK Unreal Engine, And i believe that's what you guys are using :)

Actual quest writing isn't going to happen for a long time, because we'll need to have a bit of a game first.
For Creative Support, just contribute on the forum wherever you feel like you've got something to contribute. :onya

Also Have knowledge Using the UDK Unreal Engine, And i believe that's what you guys are using :)
Indeed that is what we're using. How much knowledge do you have? :woot

Helped Create a few thing's, Mainly Source Engine thing's Such As Pirates Viking's and Knights, And Garry's Mod. (not that professional i know :p) Did a few courses in game design with my friend who is also on this website who referred me here (admiral) worked for a year with Team Bondi, we created Character Model's And Such For the game L.a noire, Heap's of work in java modding, (script) umm, Very Creative Person, Love to create fictional story's and writing about fact in my own way.
worked on a fair few things on Unreal, Mainly mods like what you guys have done with potc, like borderlands dishonoured and bioshock

sorry not sure what to add. :s hope this is okay, was a quest writer & Creative Support for Perfectworld entertainment.

thanks for your time pieter.:wp

the qualification's i can provide,
did this cource with Admable so he provided these detail's for me, but i have completed this and Another Course was completed 2 month's after finishing this, Strictly On Graphic's for Gaming, such as model's textures. art's and Visual Effect's​
Mainly good at making prop's/Model's, so i can help build Environment's in the Game, and ship's and such.​
Bachelor of Creative Arts (Game Design)
-Drawing And Concept.
-Art History
-Traditional Animation
-3D Studio Skills
-Colour And Design
-Animation History
-Figure Drawing
-Game Development Art
-Figure Modelling
-Game Concept Development
-Game Asset Production
-Digital Character Modelling
-Game Engine
-Game Animation
-Digital Sculpture
-Software Scripting
-Character Rigging
-Motion Capture
-Pre-Production(games)
-Production (Games)
-Outstanding Adobe Photoshop Skill's
-Excellent skills in HTML/CSS and Web Standards
-Excellent communication and editing skills
-Experience managing a small team of creative people.

Advanced Diploma In Graphic Design - TAFE, NSW Campbelltown College

CUVGRD503A Produced typographic design solution
CUVGRD504A Created and manipulate graphics
CUVGRD505A Designed and manipulate complex layouts
CUVGRD506A Developed graphic design practice to meet industry needs
CUVPRP503A Presented a body of own creative work
BSBCRT301A Developed and extend critical and creative thinking skills
ICPPP422C Digitised complex images for reproduction
CUFDIG304A Created visual design components
BSBCRT501A Originate and developed concepts
CUFDIG502A Designed web environments
BSBADV509A Created mass printing advertisements
CUVILL501A Developed professional illustrations
CUFDIG401A Author interactive media

I have added you to the Creative Support team now. Not yet Quest Writing because we're not even remotely close to doing any of that. :facepalm
Anyway, we're always happy to welcome anyone and everyone to our team, of course! :woot

Feel free to join in the discussions we have and if there's anything else you'd like to contribute on, let us know!

well, if that's what you would like me to focus on :), i can start making port's and such, will the game have much land gameplay? will you want me to make Big Islands's Or More Of Country Style Landscape's. and with the building's and landscape's i can also create the prop's to place in these locations?

How we make the islands is still being worked on; but we are going to need buildings and props to populate them with. :yes

You might want to have a look through the forums to see what has been done already on the relevant subjects.
It's not much, but someone was doing some work on getting island 3D models in the game.

I'd be happy to help get you started on ship modeling, but that is an area where we already have quite a few experienced people working, so it would probably be best if you were to focus on buildings, props, swords, and the like, at least for now. It'd be great to eventually see drydocks and building slips and such for shipyards! What Pieter said definitely has priority for the moment. Welcome to the team! :cheers

I'd be happy to help get you started on ship modeling, but that is an area where we already have quite a few experienced people working, so it would probably be best if you were to focus on buildings, props, swords, and the like, at least for now. It'd be great to eventually see drydocks and building slips and such for shipyards! What Pieter said definitely has priority for the moment. Welcome to the team! :cheers

thanks, :)

Back