• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mummy Powder, continued

aaarrrgh

Landlubber
I've scoured the posts for clues on this one, but all the advice seems to be either before or after where I am. I had recently got my orders from Ascold (after delivering the Mummy Powder)for three items of a "Red Indian Cult". I've checked with dozens of "people" and haven't got anywhere. Any hints? Meanwhile, my Dutch filibuster (whatever that is) character has just got to the part where Morgan tells me to finish up any unfinished business. Is there any ideal order to do the national governor's quest lines in? I understand that if I go ahead and complete Morgan's last quest, the Spanish lines will be cut off. Any tips on these will be most appreciated. :ty

I've scoured the posts for clues on this one, but all the advice seems to be either before or after where I am. I had recently got my orders from Ascold (after delivering the Mummy Powder)for three items of a "Red Indian Cult". I've checked with dozens of "people" and haven't got anywhere. Any hints? Meanwhile, my Dutch filibuster (whatever that is) character has just got to the part where Morgan tells me to finish up any unfinished business. Is there any ideal order to do the national governor's quest lines in? I understand that if I go ahead and complete Morgan's last quest, the Spanish lines will be cut off. Any tips on these will be most appreciated. :ty

You can either:
1. Buy them from Morgan's secretary
2. Collect them from treasures and such

Keep in mind the translation is awfull. The description of the itesm in the quest log has nothing in common with the description of the items itself.

Thanks guys- I appreciate the prompt help! I wonder how anyone could have accomplished the missions in this game without the help of a forum... Anyways, I think I'll try Morgan's man, first. :dance

Fred Bob keeps a pesterin' all dem Merchants whar e'er he be goin', but so far no body be wantin' tew admit tew havin' dat cursed powder! :facepalm
Now Fred Bob ain't playin' de Hardcore game, but he got de Quest from de Shopkeeper, so mebbe de Ascold Quest be in de Regular Game too?! :?

Fred Bob keeps a pesterin' all dem Merchants whar e'er he be goin', but so far no body be wantin' tew admit tew havin' dat cursed powder! :facepalm
Now Fred Bob ain't playin' de Hardcore game, but he got de Quest from de Shopkeeper, so mebbe de Ascold Quest be in de Regular Game too?! :?

Hey Fred Bob-- I did an awful lot of pestering merchants- right to the point where they ignore me... and suddenly and unexpectedly, voila- here's your mummy powder. I'm not sure what you mean by the Regular game- but I'm playing w/o mods, and just on the second difficulty level of the usual CoAS game- Yes, the shopkeeper got me started on this, around two game years ago--and, finally, am currently fetching more stuff for Ascold. Good luck! :onya

basically the 3 things u need is stored inside Leyton dexter's chest in city of abandoned ships.

Hello, um, woopypooky- Isn't it true though that the CoAS quest is a rather large one, and that once in you can't leave until it's done? So I can't just stop by to gather the items and then leave...And from what I've glanced at around here, that quest has people going crazy trying to complete it...

Back