• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Morgan

memnoc

Landlubber
I'm really stuck on this quest. I'd like too finish the Morgan quest line and see what happens from there.Morgan sent me to La Vega. After talking too the tavern owner I jumped into my boat to catch Steve Linney. Steve Linney's friend was sailing at the far end of the port. I couldn't catch him because the wind was against me and I was in a Man-war ship. So steve Linney's friend vanished after a few minutes. So how do I find Steve Linney? I've moved on too other quests but I still have too find Steve Linney does anyone have any idea's. I still have the quest in so what do I do with it now.

The second problem is capturing cities/forts. I've tried to capture Fort Orange and Basse-Terre and both the governer's just allow me too loot and not give me any other options. Why can't I make the cities/fort mine as explained in the manual.

Can someone some really help me out I like the game but its starting too become %$#$# !!!

This is the quest.

Finding Steve Linney
------------------
I need to carch up with the pirate Steve Linney whom Morgan sent to La Vega to investigate the reasons for a series of strange recent events in the Brother Hodd.
-----------------------------------
The owner of the tavern in La Vega told me that he hasn't seen Steve Linney himself for sometime now, but his friend has just left for sea. I need too catch up with him.

go to map mode and engage the ship with purple sails. In sea mode, use 'boat' in your commands to get aboard and talk to it`s captain.

go to map mode and engage the ship with purple sails. In sea mode, use 'boat' in your commands to get aboard and talk to it`s captain.

I figured it out. I needed too buy a spanish privateers thing from the guy in the tavern in Le Vega. The ship with the purple sails comes later. I'm now doing a mission call Sawkin and I have too find out what Sawkins is up to and have been sent too Puerto Principe. I've talked too the tavern owner who said Sawkins holds up in his rediendence for days. The waitress when I talked too her said she could help but I need a ring.

where is the ring ??

I finished the Steve Linney quest. Boarded and captured the spanish ship that was full of gems went to take it back to Morgan and it would seem that I failed the quest. Morgan asked me if there was anything on the ship and I said no and so at the end Morgan said come back at the end of the month or if I wanted I could fight for another country.

Plus I didn't buy a ring just ran into Sawkin office took what i needed and ran out.

I'm at the end with Morgans quest. I'm looking for the key that opens the chest too escorial's gold. I've searched the prison and fort for the key and didn't find it. Theres no npc's in the buildings too talk too so wheres the key.

After breakfast I started the game up and continued where I had left off. I ran back too the prison and looked on the table and there was the key on the table. Strangly enough yesterday it was not there. So I'm wondering if theres a patch for Age of pirates 2 I'm running 1.30.

So now I have too find the second half of the gold the chest behind the fort that I found had only 2 healing/1 dismond and a ruby. I've ran along the path too the fort and don't see any other chest around.

So Morgan ran off with the gold and my share and I have too wait for a year. Has anyone waited for a year are we then allowed too capture cities. Maybe no one has made it this far since no one has responded. And whats the lastest patch.

Ok on this quest im confused I got the log it said 2 weeks later south of San Martin im sitting here exactly 2 weeks later south of San Martin waiting to intercept the ship and I don't see nothing all I get is a bunch of annoying pirates and military squads of spanish where is this ship?

Ok on this quest im confused I got the log it said 2 weeks later south of San Martin im sitting here exactly 2 weeks later south of San Martin waiting to intercept the ship and I don't see nothing all I get is a bunch of annoying pirates and military squads of spanish where is this ship?
Check your logbook if it says u spent too much time on land ur screwed...I spent 20minutes on Puerto Principe and I got the entry and the ship didn't spawn.Once u obtain the captain's log fast-travel to port and get onboard ur ship and fly south of san martin.
U should see a ship with purple sails on the world map-thats the battleship Elusive.
Good luck.

Back