• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More Indie Pirate Game Goodness : Dubloon!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/SzdzZcJpthI/AAAAAAAAAIU/lTv6nE8qBxo/pa-logo.gif[/imgleft]Over at IndieGames, they have another new old style point and click pirate game! And I do mean Old Style, this game even looks 8 bit! :onya

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play this one yet, as I just found it, but it does look quite fun! :woot

Banov's RPG about pirates, treasure and the high seas is finally complete. In Dubloon, you play as a pirate who stumbles upon an incredible treasure, and puts together a crew to make the treasure his own.

The game plays out in classic RPG style - there's a world to explore with items to collect. Happen upon an enemy wandering about, and you'll be transported to a turn-based attack-a-thon, with stats et al. While I've only played an hour or so, it's obvious that this is quite a lengthy journey, so it's worth noting that the story seems pretty solid.

You can find the full article on IndieGames HERE, download it from Gamejolt HERE!

**EDIT**

Missed this earlier, the official Dubloon trailer! Oh, and I forgot to mention this game is freeware! :onya

Back