• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Moneylender's Missions!

Estharos

Landlubber
Storm Modder
I went to St-Johns and the Store Keeper ask me to found his ring in the jungle near the city gate. I search the entire jungle and found no ring, anyone know where I could found it?

Cheers, :cheers

There is no easy way, but it is easy to miss.

The first thing you want to do is to turn off the grass in options.

You can see the gem, but it is difficult. That's why we lovingly call it a pixel search.

The good news is that you are at St. Johns and the area you must search is among the smallest.

It will be there in the first area outside of the gate. Always.

Start on the left of the trail, move slowly, turn aorund frequently and look in all directions. Work your way to the left area, cross the trail, and come back down the other side. If you don't find it, reverse that pattern. Go up the right side and come back down the left.

Look for the appearance of the hand. Don't try to see the gem. After you see the hand you'll be able to see the gem. It is very small

Dat silly ring oughta be some whars in de scene outside de city gates! :yes Walk every whar! :facepalm
Try a turnin' off de grass in yer game options menu, so's ye kin see it mo' better! :onya

Back