• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Moneylender

Zalioth

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, lets gather some wisdom about this.

From my experience, they take a max of 10 millions, they don't take more because they can't guarantee their safety...
I've read that you should invest in governor-general's cities because those are safe when raided...

For 10 millions he offers 6% a month (100 trade... 9 authority), that's 600000 a month in interests, a great sum, but I'm a greedy bastard... Any advice that I have left behind?

We should include all this little "tips and advice" in the walkthrough being prepared ^^.

Thanks!

Do you still want more money or would you like to have another way to invest your money?
Maybe estates/plantations? Anyone wants to mod this in?

Actually in my game they refuse to accept more than 9 mil - might be dependent on authority, leadership, reputation, or who knows what. Anyway, the obvious solution is to invest at multiple banks. There are 24 moneylenders, unless I've screwed up my elementary school level math (which, admittedly, is entirely within the realm of possibility). Six percent of nine million times twenty four is some twelve million nine hundred and sixty thousand shmuckers. Per month.

Yeah but I read that if the city is raided your money is their loot...

And yeah, I want to invest to make more money :p, we need those mods, if you can point them in the russian forums, i'll do my best to try and convert them...

in my experience the maximum amount of money that can be invested depends on the colony.there are some wich can guarantee upto 11 million and some up to 7 mil.with 100 leadership and 100 trade. but the suggestion of further investment such as pplantaions and town improvements is a very good prospect indeed i hope it can be mod that way.

I want to make sure though... If you invest in a city's moneylender, and that city is attacked...

Which amounts do you lose? Any interest above the safe maximum?

Back