• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Money Lender Bug

Jack911

Landlubber
Hello!

I’m playing vanilla version of the game and I can’t deposit any cash in money’s lender office.
When i click that i would like to deposit my cash he responds that i’m making fun of him. Is there some minimal amount of cash which i must have before I could deposit cash? I have 800K.

I know that i can transfer my money to officer and hide him with ship in port’s office but i dunno if this is safe method.

I’m not using any mods, i have only unofficial translation to Polish language. Maybe this is why i have this bug? Or maybe i don’t have enough cash as i mentioned before?
I’ve just wanted to finish the vanilla game in my mother language before switching to GoF.

Sry for my English, i’m passive receiver, i don’t have anybody to practice active English skills.

EDIT: Call me a moron, i have must type the amount of the money which i want to deposit. Problem solved!

Last edited:
Back