• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

moddlers or someone who knows how to edit pls :'(

BobbaFett

Sailor Apprentice
ahoy.. im a big fan of the black pearl.. and I have build-mod 14 and I have the pearl.. but the cabin's door is closed.. I really want it open please.. its my dream to go inside the cabin 1St person while sailing.. pls could you tell me how to make it opened.. I don't know how to "edit" like textures..a I only know Internal Setting, and console =/ sorry.. pls if someone also could do it for me pls im really fan of the BP and I would love to stand in the captains quarter :) I would appreciate it very much.. its my dream

here is the Screenshot of the door.. if someone got confused
untitled-4.jpg

Well strictly speaking, it's easy to remove the door from the texture. :cheeky
However, the walk path (the model which allows your character to walk on deck in 1st person mode) would need editing to allow you to enter the cabin.
The walk path needs a modeller to adjust it, and they're pretty busy with their own high quality projects at the moment.
The best that could be done without them is to open the door, but that would be unfair if you can't actually enter the cabin.

I seem to recall the original modeller for the Pearl said that he didn't want to open up the cabin, because it's only there for effect when in 3rd person camera mode. :shrug

Once i found a black pearl with opened and walkable cabin, if i found it i'll upload on my ftp...

Well strictly speaking, it's easy to remove the door from the texture. :cheeky
However, the walk path (the model which allows your character to walk on deck in 1st person mode) would need editing to allow you to enter the cabin.
The walk path needs a modeller to adjust it, and they're pretty busy with their own high quality projects at the moment.
The best that could be done without them is to open the door, but that would be unfair if you can't actually enter the cabin.

I seem to recall the original modeller for the Pearl said that he didn't want to open up the cabin, because it's only there for effect when in 3rd person camera mode. :shrug

Ahh yeah, I attempted to enter in first person, thought only when going high speed with the pearl you could only walk behind the door like 1CM the table is there and stuff, if i get you're meaning ;)

Thanks for reply! -BobbaFett ;)

Once i found a black pearl with opened and walkable cabin, if i found it i'll upload on my ftp...

Whoa!!! thanks very much buddy!! I would appreciate it :drunk once again mate, thank you very much ha-ha :cheeky thought one thing.. is the Damaged Pearl in Build14 I saw an video on YouTube and its the pearl after the battles of DMC and AWE and he didn't said which buildmod is.. :? but this video was pretty old,, so I guess its either Build-mod 13 or 12 (not sure of course) but anyway, thanks very very very much! I would appreciate it very much! the reason I bought this game because of the Black Pearl and the Awesome mods :woot ha-ha..

Thanks -BobbaFett ;)

Well I guess there's always room for improvement. ;)

Back