• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Mod: Spanish translation for "Sea Dogs TEHO" 1.7.0

Felicitaciones. Pásame los archivos cuando puedas. Para ayudarte viendo y haciendo lo que te falta. Sería mejor que trabajemos en archivos distintos para no trabajar sobre lo ya trabajado

Hola compañeros.

He actualizado el Hookmod ESP a la versión Beta 1.3.1, el enlace y todos los cambios realizados están en el primer post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello partners.

I have updated the Hookmod ESP to the Beta 1.3.1 version, the link and all the changes made are in the first post

Hola compañeros.

Actualizado el Hookmod ESP a la versión Beta 1.4.

Os dejo una captura de pantalla con una de las interfaces traducidas:

Captura de pantalla (61).png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello partners.

Updated the Hookmod ESP to the Beta 1.4 version.

I leave a screenshot with one of the translated interfaces:

Hola

He actualizado el juego a la versión 1.5. Esta actualización traduce el juego al completo.

Aun así sigue siendo una Beta y quedan algunas frases o palabras sueltas pendiente de traducir.

----------------------------------
Hello

I've updated the game to version 1.5. This update translates the entire game.

It is still a Beta and there are still some sentences or single words to be translated.

Actualizado a la versión Beta 1.5.4, estos son los cambios realizados:

-> Se ha traducido el juego al completo.
-> Corregidos varios bugs derivados de la traducción.
-> Corregidos varios errores en el QuestBook que no anotaba los textos en el "Diario" de algunas misiones y también se han eliminado los signos extraños.
-> Se ha comparado y modificado todo el mod tomando como referencia la versión 1.6.1 del juego, especialmente se han añadido todos los archivos del DLC "Hero of de Nation" o "Patria" que había diseminados por varios archivos.

De momento no haré más actualizaciones, a excepción de la corrección de los bugs que vayan saliendo, hasta que tenga acceso a los scripts del nuevo DLC recientemente lanzado.

-------------------------------------------------------

Updated to Beta 1.5.4, these are the changes made:

-> The whole game has been translated.
-> Fixed several bugs derived from the translation.
-> Fixed several bugs in the QuestBook that didn't write down the texts in the "Diary" of some missions and also removed the strange signs.
-> Comparison and modification of the entire mod based on version 1.6.1 of the game, especially the addition of all the "Hero of de Nation" or "Patria" DLC files that had been scattered throughout various files.

For the moment I won't make any more updates, except for the correction of the bugs that are coming out, until I have access to the scripts of the new DLC recently released.

¡Salud y buen ron para todos!
Ante todo, dar mi más sincero agradecimiento por la labor encomiable que habéis llevado a cabo traduciendo esta maravilla. Me gustaría saber si hay alguna forma de informar acerca de erratas o bugs para colaborar en la medida de lo posible. Acabo de empezar una nueva partida y de reinstalar la actualización de la traducción, y no sé si soy yo o qué, pero, por ejemplo, el diálogo del vendedor de la tienda de Saint Pierre aparece en inglés cuando antes ya estaba en español.

¡Salud y buen ron para todos!
Ante todo, dar mi más sincero agradecimiento por la labor encomiable que habéis llevado a cabo traduciendo esta maravilla. Me gustaría saber si hay alguna forma de informar acerca de erratas o bugs para colaborar en la medida de lo posible. Acabo de empezar una nueva partida y de reinstalar la actualización de la traducción, y no sé si soy yo o qué, pero, por ejemplo, el diálogo del vendedor de la tienda de Saint Pierre aparece en inglés cuando antes ya estaba en español.

Hola compañero, gracias a tí por escribir.

El error que comentas viene derivado de la actualización de la versión del juego de la 1.6.1 a la 1.7.0.

Hay más diálogos en inglés aparte de ese que comentas, estoy intentando solucionarlo y a la vez traducir los textos del nuevo DLC que ha salido recientemente.

Cuando estén solucionados estos errores lo comentaré sin falta.

---------------------------------

Hey, buddy, thanks for writing.

The error you're making comes from the update of the game version from 1.6.1 to 1.7.0.

There are more dialogues in English than the one you mentioned, I'm trying to solve it and also translate the texts of the new DLC that has been released recently.

When these errors are fixed I will comment on them without fail.

Last edited:
Hola amigo, no sé si sea una pregunta estúpida o ya aclarada cientos de veces, pero me estoy volviedo loco, se trata de los cheats, cuando aprieto f11 me sale el menú pero cuando escojo alguno no tiene ningún efecto, que estoy haciendo mal?

Hola amigo, no sé si sea una pregunta estúpida o ya aclarada cientos de veces, pero me estoy volviedo loco, se trata de los cheats, cuando aprieto f11 me sale el menú pero cuando escojo alguno no tiene ningún efecto, que estoy haciendo mal?

Hola junioruchiha89, te doy la bienvenida al foro "PiratesAhoy".

Todas las preguntas son bienvenidas, sobre las opciones de la tecla F11 poco te puedo contar.

Hasta donde yo sé, abre las opciones del "Beta test" pero desconozco las funciones de cada cheats y si funcionan realmente, solo lo uso para ver las burbujas de acción durante el juego y poco más.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello junioruchiha89, I welcome you to the "PiratesAhoy" forum.

All questions are welcome, about the options of the F11 key I can tell you little.

As far as I know, it opens the "Beta test" options but I don't know the functions of each cheat and if they really work, I only use it to see the action bubbles during the game and little else.

Hola compañeros.

He actualizado la Beta para hacerla compatible con la nueva versión del juego (1.7.0).

Estamos trabajando para traducir los nuevos archivos del DLC "Happy ever forever" y para mejorar la traducción de las carpetas del juego que quedaban por revisar.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, fellas.

I have updated the Beta to make it compatible with the new version of the game (1.7.0).

We are working to translate the new files of the DLC "Happy ever forever" and to improve the translation of the game folders that were still to be reviewed.

Hola compañeros.

He actualizado la Beta para hacerla compatible con la nueva versión del juego (1.7.0).

Estamos trabajando para traducir los nuevos archivos del DLC "Happy ever forever" y para mejorar la traducción de las carpetas del juego que quedaban por revisar.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, fellas.

I have updated the Beta to make it compatible with the new version of the game (1.7.0).

We are working to translate the new files of the DLC "Happy ever forever" and to improve the translation of the game folders that were still to be reviewed.
Sorry for the dumb question, but this version translates the game to Spanish?
Because the last version for english I see is 1.6.1, and I'm a new player, just bought the games + dlcs, and I'm confused as what files I need to download for the mods (I'm following Steam Community :: Guide :: Full English Guide and Walkthrough for Sea Dogs: To Each His Own)

Welcome aboard @go95! :cheers

The mod here does, update 1.7.0 doesn't.

Also try go and update your game, the final DLC has been translated to English, so if you have bought it, you shouldn't have version 1.6.1 I think.

Steam News Hub

Sorry for the dumb question, but this version translates the game to Spanish?
Because the last version for english I see is 1.6.1, and I'm a new player, just bought the games + dlcs, and I'm confused as what files I need to download for the mods (I'm following Steam Community :: Guide :: Full English Guide and Walkthrough for Sea Dogs: To Each His Own)

Hola @go95 , bienvenido al foro "PiratesAhoy".

Si quieres puedes escribir en español en este post.

Lo que tengo en este post es la traducción del juego al español tomando como referencia el mod de Hook, este mod mejora bastantes apartados del juego como la navegación y el paso del tiempo en el mapa mundial, lo que lo hace muy recomendable para poder disfrutar del juego en su totalidad.

Es una traducción en desarrollo realizada por los foreros y un servidor, ahora mismo el juego está totalmente traducido a excepción de los textos de la nueva DLC que han sacado hace una semana. También estamos mejorando algunos archivos de la traducción que no tienen la calidad adecuada.

Sobre que mod instalar, el mod de este post además de traducir el juego al español, tiene los beneficios que te he comentado del Hookmod y también incluye el mod Activemap del compañero @kb31 con el que pulsando la tecla 'N' tienes acceso al mapa del caribe en todo momento.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello @go95, welcome to the "PiratesAhoy" forum.

If you want you can write in Spanish in this post.

What I have in this post is the translation of the game to Spanish taking as a reference the Hook mod, this mod improves quite a lot of sections of the game like navigation and the passing of time in the world map, which makes it very recommendable to enjoy the game in its totality.

It's a translation in development made by the foreros and a server, right now the game is completely translated except for the texts of the new DLC that have been released a week ago. We are also improving some files in the translation that are not of the right quality.

About which mod to install, the mod in this post besides translating the game to spanish, has the benefits I told you about from the Hookmod and also includes the Activemap mod from the partner @kb31 with which pressing the 'N' key you can access the caribbean map at all times.

Sorry, I misspoke.
My Spanish is very basic, so I'm looking for an English version of the updated Hook's mod, but it seems this thread has the latest version, but it's in Spanish only? Or I can use the other thread's version with the latest Steam version just fine?

Thanks again.

Sorry, I misspoke.
My Spanish is very basic, so I'm looking for an English version of the updated Hook's mod, but it seems this thread has the latest version, but it's in Spanish only? Or I can use the other thread's version with the latest Steam version just fine?

Thanks again.

It's okay, the mistake was mine.

In this post the Hookmod only has the Spanish version.

According to the Steam forum, in order to use the hookmod in the new version you just have to change the version in the tehomod_hookmod file. I haven't tried it personally, I leave you a screenshot so you can see it more clearly.

Captura de pantalla (18).png

According to the Steam forum, in order to use the hookmod in the new version you just have to change the version in the tehomod_hookmod file. I haven't tried it personally, I leave you a screenshot so you can see it more clearly.

Though I would like to actually compare the files once I get my hands on the DLC.

While this may work, some possible fixes may be lost if you use the mod based on the older version, but at least it would work until this happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunque me gustaría comparar los archivos una vez que tenga en mis manos el DLC.

Si bien esto puede funcionar, algunas posibles soluciones pueden perderse si usa el mod basado en la versión anterior, pero al menos funcionaría hasta que esto suceda.

Though I would like to actually compare the files once I get my hands on the DLC.

While this may work, some possible fixes may be lost if you use the mod based on the older version, but at least it would work until this happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunque me gustaría comparar los archivos una vez que tenga en mis manos el DLC.

Si bien esto puede funcionar, algunas posibles soluciones pueden perderse si usa el mod basado en la versión anterior, pero al menos funcionaría hasta que esto suceda.

Good morning.:ahoy

That's right, at least it's an alternative until they update the Hookmod to version 1.7.0 of the game.

It's hard to believe that changing only the version number in a file will work properly. :nerbz

In the Hookmod ESP some already translated files came out in English again. These files are the ones that the Hookmod modifies, I have managed to make it work compared to the 'winmerge', although I don't know if the hookmod will work correctly. :read

Back