• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod: Music Overhaul.

TheLordDSK

Landlubber
I have been replaying this amazing game for a while after a 2 years break, never gets old to me. Something that bothered me is the quite limited soundtrack and the low ammount of mods at the moment, so i decided to add more music into the game for every situation to keep things fresh, i know i am not the only one who done this since modifying the ini files is not a hard job, but still i wish to share with you my personal selection of immersive music and settings. I have uploaded the addon to moddb.

Sea Dogs to Each His Own Music Overhaul addon

If you find a bug or a track that doesnt fit well for a situation pls let me know and i will update the mod :cheers.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for this great mod, it really helps feel the game more alive.
The thing is that since I installed the mod, Spanish cities have no music at all. The rest of the places are fine, music working properly. Only in Spanish colonies in the street (either day or night) the music seems to be silent. Any clues of why this happens? Thank you so much.

Hello and thank you for this great mod, it really helps feel the game more alive.
The thing is that since I installed the mod, Spanish cities have no music at all. The rest of the places are fine, music working properly. Only in Spanish colonies in the street (either day or night) the music seems to be silent. Any clues of why this happens? Thank you so much.
I have fixed the spanish music problem in the new update in mod db, thx for the report.

And what was the problem? Something wrong in the INI file?
It's just because I'm interested in adding music myself and I don't want to break anything :p

I have been replaying this amazing game for a while after a 2 years break, never gets old to me. Something that bothered me is the quite limited soundtrack and the low ammount of mods at the moment, so i decided to add more music into the game for every situation to keep things fresh, i know i am not the only one who done this since modifying the ini files is not a hard job, but still i wish to share with you my personal selection of immersive music and settings. I have uploaded the addon to moddb.

Sea Dogs to Each His Own Music Overhaul addon

If you find a bug or a track that doesnt fit well for a situation pls let me know and i will update the mod :cheers.
Thank you for making this @TheLordDSK :bow

Thank you very much for this mod, I'm trying it out and it works great.:onya

Back