• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug missing FACE_336.TGA.tx

agentad

Privateer
Storm Modder
"Can't load texture resource\textures\INTERFACES\PORTRAITS\128\FACE_336.TGA.tx"

this happens only with the character model "hero1" (most awesome CIII model !!!), it just crash and i bet its cause of that (i checked in the files, it is really missing)

does anyone have the file or a way to fix it ?

EDIT:

=> it crashes everytime i enter in a building

=> uhm i tried by copying "FACE_337.TGA.tx" and renaming it "FACE_336.TGA.tx" but the game still crashing when i enter shipyard with "hero1" model

=> there is no error file appearing

=> when it crashes it shows the error message 2 times, strange

EDIT2: its probably another cause :(

EDIT3: i tried to give the model to an officer and changed myself to a "non-bugged model" but still crashing when entering any buildings

Missing portrait texture files don't cause crashes. I do remember some of those CIII character models causing problems though, which is why they're disabled in the code by default.
What seems to happen is that the FIRST time they're loaded, it works fine. However, it corrupts the loading of all GM files AFTER that, causing black screens wherever you go.
No clue why that happens, but it does happen. :modding

the most strange is that it happens only with "hero1", im testing the other CIII models and no other seems corrupted

even when CIII is disabled, "morgan" "espinosa" "devlin" and some other are allowed and never bugged :/

Indeed only some are bugged and not all. Some that we know aren't bugged are enabled for storyline purposes as they're being used here and there.

ok i will just disable "hero1" then ^^ and restart the game :)

thanks for the infos ^^

Back