• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

manowar?

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Does anyone haave any blue-prints of manowar? Or some other BIG ship? Any of it? I don't care if the ship is already made or is in-game... I just nead reference...

Well I have a couple manowar blueprints im my FTP.

I have both the French 120-Gun Royal Louis as well as the Danish 98-Gun Christianus Sixtus if these help.

I had them there for the shipbuilders however nobody seemed interested or at least they didn't reply if they were.

I have plans of the Sovereign of the Seas (1637), and the Prince (1670). Both of them were ships of the line and had 100+ guns.

Well I have a couple manowar blueprints im my FTP.

I have both the French 120-Gun Royal Louis as well as the Danish 98-Gun Christianus Sixtus if these help.

I had them there for the shipbuilders however nobody seemed interested or at least they didn't reply if they were.
Could you specify exact foldiers and files in FTP? Or they are easy to find?

I have plans of the Sovereign of the Seas (1637), and the Prince (1670). Both of them were ships of the line and had 100+ guns.
PM them to me... Plz...

There are a lot of files in the Noriruru folder on the FTP. Same place as mine.

Correct. In my FTP folder

I only have submitted ship blueprints I'd like to see some of the shipbuilders make into actual ships though as I have absolutely no 3-D modeling skills or programs whatsoever. :shrug
If I did I would surely try to make them myself.

Back