• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mad Tortuga

DjTodex

Landlubber
Hello at all! :gday
There are many problems in the build 14 alpha 9.5 patch 1 when the game is becoming interesting. for example when Barbossa leave you
on the island, jack sparrow moves like film-editing. :shrug But the stranger problem of this part of the game, is when you meet the smugglers that need a capt. to sail to Tortuga. when you sail to Tortuga port, the fort attacks you and your ship. :facepalm So you are in the point of shout the worst blasphemouses in the world and to launch the keyboard on the floor. :modding So I'd like to know WHY and HOW can we solve it. THANK YOU :p3

Easiest way is to GET THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE GAME...

Not only does it fix bugs like that it adds a lot of new and cool content... The game is always improving and getting more stable and it is a great idea to keep up with the updates ;)

The problem is that there has been 2 new patches after patch 1 and I (being the storyline editor) can't remember what the problems were and how to fix them so I suggest just get the most recent version :D

Easiest way is to GET THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE GAME...

Not only does it fix bugs like that it adds a lot of new and cool content... The game is always improving and getting more stable and it is a great idea to keep up with the updates ;)

The problem is that there has been 2 new patches after patch 1 and I (being the storyline editor) can't remember what the problems were and how to fix them so I suggest just get the most recent version :D
Isn't there somthing else? some fixes, patches.....? <_<

To prevent the Tortuga fort shooting at you, make sure you fly a pirate flag before going in.

To prevent the Tortuga fort shooting at you, make sure you fly a pirate flag before going in.
Yes, but tortuga's fort attacks me always!!!! :facepalm No problem I installed b14 alpha9.5 patch3. it's wonderful but I have a problem: I cannot find out barbossa after met davy jones!!!!!!!!!!!! :keith

Tortuga tavern is where he should be and that's all I can help you with. :shrug

Back