• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Lost treasure on Turks

Bladirus

Landlubber
Hi there I bought a treasure location from some townsfolk and got a related quest. So I need to find the treasure and went on a beach, walked through a pirate invested jungle and finally arrived on the beach where the described Shipwreck were. But there was only some lootable skeletons and an empty chest! When it is supposed to be empty why does the quest is still active?

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You lost this time and got an empty chest.

When it is supposed to be empty why does the quest is still active?
Are you saying that even after opening the chest, the treasure quest remained active in your quest log?
Because that would be a bug!

It WAS the treasure chest, was it? You can tell because the icon says so. Did the chest disappear after opening it?
If I recall, there is a regular chest in the shipwreck, but that is NOT the treasure chest.

Ohh. :facepalm What tool did you use to dig up the treasure chest? I have not done that one yet.

That one doesn't need a tool. It is in a spot where the quad barrel pistol likes to hide on Bonaire.

Could you upload a savegame from that? I'd like to check myself.

You're absolutely right; the code was working fine for treasures you have to dig for, but NOT the ones in chests!
Thanks for catching. :doff

Extract attached to PROGRAM\ITEMS to fix. No new game required.

Attachments

• itemLogic.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 101
I have to find a hidden treasure on Boca de Hubon on hispanola. I bought a spade but have no idea what to do now. I equiped the spade and was running around swinging it. XD But nothing happened. I also get always attacked by a bunch of bad guys so i am pretty sure they are related to the quest. So how do I dig or find the place where I have to dig?

Back