• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Looking for a new texture characters

Screenshot

Attachments

• START 2017-02-08 21-12-01-478.jpg
    START 2017-02-08 21-12-01-478.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 141
I still do not see the problem. There are supposed to be lines of studs on the jacket; they are present on the original "hero4" as well. I merely changed their colour.

I wanted to see all the new texture without bands ... But if I understand you correctly, you said earlier that you can not do it

Not starting from "hero4", no. It's a shame you didn't say earlier that you didn't want the bands, as it took me some time to change their colour from gold to silver.

As for changing the black one to green, you should be able to do that yourself. Just use TX Convertor to convert the .tga.tx file to .tga, use Photoshop (or whichever other picture editing software you have) to change the black clothing areas to green, then use TX Convertor again to convert the file back to .tga.tx so the game can use it.

You can see on this .jpg version what the texture file looks like. I added the red lines to show the area which covers the boots - in the .tga version, don't change that area to green unless you want your hero to wear green boots! The area to the right of that is the trousers.

Attachments

• CaptainSpanish_1.jpg
    CaptainSpanish_1.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 129
Number 4 Texture: I hate it. We need a complete change of costume, do not touch the face. Read again the first message.

Last edited:
I have done what I can to number 4. Beyond that, all I can suggest is that you get TX Convertor, convert "CaptainSpanish_4.tga.tx" to "CaptainSpanish_4.tga", then use your choice of picture editing software to make it the way you would like it and then use TX Convertor to convert the result back to "CaptainSpanish_4.tga.tx". If you have no picture editing software such as Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, you can get GIMP, which is open source and free to download.

See my first message in this thread, post #7. I wasn't originally planning to do anything to number 4.

Back