• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Awaiting Info Little NPC aggression issue

chemicalhorse

Landlubber
Hi there, having a minor issue with my save atm. Nothing game breaking, more just like.. immersion breaking and often annoying.

Essentially due to a tavern fight due to being hostile with the English, one of the guards accidently hit one of the mod added civilians, who fought back. As a result of this this, every time I enter an English town now we have redcoats straight up murdering civilians everywhere, constantly.

Same thing happened in a French town, but with the smugglers, this is annoying cause I'm playing a smuggler and have to constantly enter and reenter the tavern until I can find a guard who is sitting down to talk to, the one who is standing up just draws his blade and does a spazzy little dance and cannot be interacted with. (He doesn't seem to know how to path to the smuggler, so will only kill him if his weird dancing brings him close - fortunately the smuggler respawns)

As I said, not like game breaking, but if there is a way to fix this I'd love to hear it.

Also can I just say love the mod - Great work to all involved, been playing it on and off for over a decade but for the first time I'm giving ironman mode a go, and holy smokes if I'm not having even more fun.

Sound like indeed something has gone wrong with your game. Is it possible that you upload your savegame (if you zip it you should be able to just upload it here on the forums). That would allows us to investigate the issue and give you a command you can apply via the console to fix this issue :) .

As a first attempt, put this into your "PROGRAM" folder, then press F12. If you don't get a message "Executed Console" then I've made a mistake, in which case upload "error.log". Otherwise, after you pressed F12, go to an English town and see what happens.

Which French town has the problem with the smuggler and the soldier?

Attachments

• console.c
    35.6 KB · Views: 116
Back