• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Level up in game.

What kind of question is that? Of course you can level up. Why wouldn't you be able to???

Well, you do have to do SOMETHING to level up. Sink/capture some enemy ships or something.

there's of course always the cheat for xp. right? no idea which key that would be though. anyway, you could of course just keep on playing the game until you have a high enough level. experience comes in along the way. no training required.

Ah, but Cheats are disabled in Build 14.

I for one would have left them in there, but don't go by me, I doubt that I'll be using Build 14 anyway.

HUH? Cheats are disabled in Build 14? No they're not. They work just as well as they ever did. Where'd you get that from???
Why wouldn't you want to use Build 14 when done?

<!--quoteo(post=235117:date=Feb 1 2008, 09:21 PM:name=Petros)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petros @ Feb 1 2008, 09:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=235117"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ah, but Cheats are disabled in Build 14.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Wait; I think I know what you mean. The BuildSettings defines have been coded into bools so that they can be tweaked in the ingame Advanced Options interface. This also happened to the cheatmode, except you can't enable it through the interface at all. You CAN still do it with the code line <i>ENABLE_CHEATMODE = 1;</i>. I'm going to change it back into #define straight away, because it's actually really quite annoying. Last week I also reset the starting ship and model selections to #defines because in these cases the Advanced Options interface really doesn't make things simpler.

Back