• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Letter of Marque and Pirate questline

Asquinol

Sailor Apprentice
So, I have finished the Dutch National questline and was planning on doing the Pirate one when I got done with CoAS, which I accomplished today. Unfortunately i re-equipped my Dutch LoM, not thinking about it at the time while I was still on the City of Ships.

So, how do I go about getting Jackman to talk to me in Bermuda?

Is it possible to work for the Pirates after you complete a National questline?

So, I have finished the Dutch National questline and was planning on doing the Pirate one when I got done with CoAS, which I accomplished today. Unfortunately i re-equipped my Dutch LoM, not thinking about it at the time while I was still on the City of Ships.

So, how do I go about getting Jackman to talk to me in Bermuda?

Is it possible to work for the Pirates after you complete a National questline?
yes i have completed the pirate quest line after english quest line. so yes is possible. this is the best way nation questline and then pirates questline..

yes i have completed the pirate quest line after english quest line. so yes is possible. this is the best way nation questline and then pirates questline..
Cool, thanks!

How do I get rid of my Dutch Letter of Marque then? I can't seem to be able to unequip it.

Back