• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Legend of Jack Sparrow.

antonskonto

Landlubber
Hello, need help please (A)

I'am doing "Legend of Jack Sparrow" And i'am stuck at one thing.. I'am using Build14 - Beta 1 - Patch 5.

I'am stuck where Mr.Gibbs to come inland with you when iam going to the Petros' Plantation. I looked at the Wiki, and it stands "Go through jungle to Petros' Plantation - go into house" What house ? Its just one house that i can walk into.. , there no guy named "Capt Konrad Kulczycki" there.. so, please help me!!

Thanx in advance.

I figured it out! but new thing!... I talked to Annamaria then i Sailed to Bridgetown, then Cutler took me to jail. THen i needed to start from my lastes loadgame.. why ? :S

I figured it out! but new thing!... I talked to Annamaria then i Sailed to Bridgetown, then Cutler took me to jail. THen i needed to start from my lastes loadgame.. why ? :S

This is a trap. :yes We have got to give the bad guys some opertunities to catch you :rofl

There are 2 ways to get to Bridgetown to meet Nathan Kell -- you chose the wrong one

You can go by land or by sea

:drunk

This is a trap. :yes

There are 2 ways to get to Bridgetown to meet Nathan Kell -- you chose the wrong one

haha.. stupid me! XD thanx ;D

You can go by land or by sea

Haha, i came to town .. but in the jungle they are like 10-15 men that are trying to kill me!, and they managed to kill me!

Figured that out to! XD But Then " At Mings room in Speightstown - Kell talks to you then - Kell talks to Mings - Mings talks to you - Lot of talk between you, Konrad Kulczycki & Lt Peter Willemoes about what to do next

You Choose Sail to Turks Island and Recover your ship with Petros, Kell and Konrad " Well,, there no port at Turks ? can't find it .. thay are shooting at me :S

You Choose Sail to Turks Island and Recover your ship with Petros, Kell and Konrad " Well,, there no port at Turks ? can't find it .. thay are shooting at me :S

You have to fly a Pirate Flag & try to get to the port without being recognised. :sail

If you are recognised & the hostile ships are too near the port then you can't get to the port to open -- you must either sink the pirate ships -- or draw them away from the port. The port is ( as you sail into the lagoon ) to the right of the Fort on the right of some rocks sticking out of the water .

You have to fly a Pirate Flag & try to get to the port without being recognised. :sail

If you are recognised & the hostile ships are too near the port then you can't get to the port to open -- you must either sink the pirate ships -- or draw them away from the port. The port is ( as you sail into the lagoon ) to the right of the Fort on the right of some rocks sticking out of the water .

Hey, thanx ! but when i came to "Turks- jetty.. " Cpt, Damski aint there :/ .. why ? :(

Sometimes when you load a location the people who should be there are not generated - why :shrug

Only thing you can do is go back to your last save and try again. :yes

On the jetty there should be several people ( i think - Petros, Kell, Willemoes, Konrad Kulczycki, Damski - ) Damski should talk to you and then they should all walk away into the island & you have your ship back.

Sometimes when you load a location the people who should be there are not generated - why :shrug

Only thing you can do is go back to your last save and try again. :yes

On the jetty there should be several people ( i think - Petros, Kell, Willemoes, Konrad Kulczycki, Damski - ) Damski should talk to you and then they should all walk away into the island & you have your ship back.

Well, thanx.. but i hade never the chance to try that :S because i happened to start a new game .. so, i must start over again!

Back