• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Land Party bug

Felipe Miranda

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
I'm trying to invade Pirate Settlement at Nevis, but the land party option does not appear. I have the perk, but nothing shows up. There are no nearby enemy ship or any ship at all. I'm alone with the port.

What flag are you flying? If you fly a pirate flag, then the port will be friendly to you and you can't land troops.
I got quite confused with that one myself once while testing, but it does actually make sense. :facepalm

You aren't personally friendly with the pirates, are you? Try raising a different flag.

Do you have a savegame? I should test that, I think.
I know it worked when I tested it for the Beta 3 release.

I'm trying to invade Pirate Settlement at Nevis, but the land party option does not appear. I have the perk, but nothing shows up. There are no nearby enemy ship or any ship at all. I'm alone with the port.

Are there any Pirate ships sailing anywhere around the island ?

If - yes - then you won't be able to land troops and attack the Pirate Settlement until you have sunk / captured them all. :yes

You can only attack settlements ( ones without Forts) if there are no ships of their nation sailing around the island.

:drunk

Back