• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Krispy Kreme Offers Free Booty!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Coming up on Wednesday September 19'th it's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Normally I don't cover these kinds of stories at all because, well, every day should be talk like a pirate day! But I have never seen a promotion quite like this one before, so I thought I would mention it. The US based Krispy Kreme doughnut company is offering some free booty! Walk in to one of their stores on Wednesday and talk like a pirate and they will hand over a free doughnut! Dress like a pirate and they will throw you a full free dozen! Unfortunately, this promotion is only for US customers. You can find out more information on their corporate web page HERE, and you can see a list of all participating stores HERE!

Attachments

• Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day.png
    Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 20
I dont see any reasons why every day should'nt be talk like a pirate day, Krspy Kreme? Ooh krispy kreme.... I could easily walk into a Krispy Kreme store and talk like a pirate. Though as far as I know there is not a single Krsipy Kreme store in the part of Florida I live in.. The shame of it... Oh the shame of it... Funny how talk like a pirate day was developed during a tennis ball game.. o_O

In the mean time I'll be going to Walmart and PAYING for the donuts, oh the shame of it, Me a pirate actually purchasing something and its not even cake or rum or rumcake! Oh the shame. :)

Back in me misspent youth in southeast Asia, there was this one guy who thought he was a pirate. That was how he laughed. Arr arr matey, arr arr. All the time. Incoming! Arr arr!
Whorehouse! Arr arr!

On the second day of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, My parrot gave to me: 1 shiny hook, 2 peg legs and a gold coin on a tree. :drunk

Back