• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

king toot

morgan terror

Magnificent bastard
Storm Modder
Public Relations
here's my beast of a machine, a world first in hybrid construction (i checked). let's face it, it's friggin huge and nigh indestructible. i'm not kidding here.

tankabove.jpg

tankfront.jpg

tankback.jpg

tankunder.jpg

it's a shame you can't see the regulator bars. they're a wheel mounted off-center on an axle with a piece of steel wire wrapped around it, attached to the piston. maybe you'll see them when you enlarge the picture yourself.

the idea was to use it as a battle tank, but it's about as mobile as a dumpster. i can't imagine this thing going very fast, but it should keep a steady pace. i'll let the rest of the troops keep up with it by bike. :blah: by the looks of it, this'll be a piece of self-mobile heavy artillery which can also be used to tow heavy loads and clearing barricades. (i'll admit that the severely MacGuivered gun isn't very recognisable) i do like how the rust adds to the overall appearance of the thing.

I just cant see how ye make it float :keith

oh, i'm pretty sure i can make that happen. though it would be easier to make it fly.

Back