• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jungle passages that are blocked on west main?

HorrorOfThe7Seas!

Sailor Apprentice
while on my endless search for ascolds tablet i discovered a few more blocked routes, one is between belize and santakatalina near the shore of amatrice or something were u go 4 inka temple . think is called somekind of laggon . first time when i saw i cant go on any of the paths cause blocked by invisible wall ;d i tought maybe its cause of some quest but now since i found 3 more crossroads with 2-3 inivsible bariers im starting 2 think that its related to my pirate version of the game . so maybe one of u who got the original can pass on shores of death and rest of the places north of belize . anyway any hints about whats on the other side of that barriers .

I am having the same problem I don't know if these passages pertain to a quest or if having the "pirate" ;) version of the game is hindering e from walking down these trails. Info would be much appreciated Hooah :)

i read this and it compelled me to go buy the game which seems buggier than the pirated version.. for instance i started a new game with experience gain at the lowest, go and do a logbook quest from port controller and gain a whopping 9 points of navagation for completing the quest. not 9%, it went from 10 to 19. anyway i'll let you know what i find out, havent been near belize yet though.

[EDIT] well that one shore west of Cumana (near trinadad) still has invisible barriers.. still haven been near Belize yet though.

Back