• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack Sparrow's model in City of abandoned ships

Dumbiic

Landlubber
Can i use the jack sparrows model (the one that davy jones gives you) in age of pirates 2?i would like my character to look like him..cuz i dont really enjoy the doctor's model.

Thanks,Malk :drunk
(btw,i didnt got any time to work on my modding skills for potc cuz i didnt got an working pc..i'll start on in a few days ,with a little help ofc.)

Can i use the jack sparrows model (the one that davy jones gives you) in age of pirates 2?i would like my character to look like him..cuz i dont really enjoy the doctor's model.

Thanks,Malk :drunk
(btw,i didnt got any time to work on my modding skills for potc cuz i didnt got an working pc..i'll start on in a few days ,with a little help ofc.)
Damski62 is working on making the model "Jack" to have the CoAS animation so then he can fit in.

So at the moment no you can't but soon you can ;)

I'm still convinced that getting PotC characters to work with PotC animation should be doable.
There is PotC girl characters that work in CoAS now, isn't there? Same should work for men.
Theoretically. But there'll be a lot of missed animations and such.

No; but Captain Maggee found that putting PotC models into CoAS is REALLY not hard.

Back